2020 Recreation Programs & Events
Due to COVID-19 and Social Distancing Requirements 2020 programs are being revised to meet necessary safety.
Current Activities Permitted:
Colorado SUP Sports
COSS has been a paddle sports operator at Rueter-Hess Reservoir for the last 4yrs. Standup paddleboards (SUP’s) and kayaks are available Saturdays and Sundays on a PRE-REGISTERED LIMITED SIZE basis. Rental reservations for Summer 2020 can be made at: www.coloradosupsports.com . NO WALK-UP PARTICIPANTS PERMITTED.
2020 RHR Recreation Authority PADDLE DAYS
They’re Here !!! Limited 2020 PADDLE DAYS are available. CLICK HERE to go to the Paddle Days Registration site.
Questions regarding registration should be directed to 303-805-6318.
There are a few changes for 2020 with Social Distancing requirements.
- There is a limit of one person per watercraft for the 2020 season. This is to ensure the correct count of participants in order to comply with COVID-19 requirements. Only the individual on each registration will be permitted on-site.
- Registration will open 7 days prior to each Paddle Day event.
- *Walk-up registration is NOT available.*
- Questions regarding registration should be directed to 303-805-6318.
- Paddle Days will have a capacity of 50 participants with staggered arrival times. Registrants will be able to choose from a list of arrival times which must be adhered to in order to follow social distancing requirements.
Scheduled 2020 Paddle Days: June 14, 20, 27 July 4, 5, 11, 12, 19, 26 August 2, 8, 15, 22, 29 September 5